Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Holidays Everyone - Thankfully they're over







I'd like to wish everyone a happy New Year and hope all have a brilliant and successful 2010.


Sadly, I had neither the time nor inclination to fish in December. Between work and Christmas and the obligatory cheer one is compelled to indulge, the month held no time for fishing. However, I did make it down after New Years to fish the Columbia on a surprisingly warm Sunday afternoon. As you can see, one fish at least cooperated.

I am looking forward to 2010. We start by visiting Cozumel, Mexico at the end of January for a week. Look forward to some flats fishing and maybe a deep sea excursion.

I have also posted a new set of photos on my gallery page entitled 'East Kootenay Streams'. Check out some pics of arguably the best fly fishing country in the world. http://www.fly-fish-bc.com/Photo%20Galleries/Photo%20galleries%20pg.html
If you'd like more information just email me or leave a comment on my blog.
Warmest Regards for the New Year,
Jim



No comments:

Post a Comment